Farofa with straw potato
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fine cassava flour2 cup
- Unsalted butter1/4 cup
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Sweet paprika1 dessert spoon
- Calabrian sausage cut into cubes1/3 cup
- Straw potato2/3 cup
- Onion cut into half moons1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- In a pan heat the oil and butter and brown the onion.
- Add the pepperoni and fry together, then add the paprika and mix.
- Add the flour, salt and stir over low heat until the flour is toasted.
- Add the straw potato and keep stirring for another 3 minutes, adjust the salt and serve next.