Farofa supper and Christmas and end of the year
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Bacon1 cup
- Calabrian sausage1 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine2 tablespoon
- Medium onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Red Bell Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Yellow bell pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Green pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Pitted Olives2 tablespoon
- Corn1/2 can(s)
- Pea1/2 can(s)
- Raisins to taste
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- Ready made farofa4 cup
- Parsley to taste
- Put the bacon and pepperoni cut into cubes and let it fry in its own fat.
- Add the butter or margarine and the diced onion. Refo, and add the garlic to let it give a light gold.
- Add the peppers, olives, corn, peas and raisins. Saute for 2 min
- Put the salt, the farofa, mix until you add all the ingredients.
- Finish with parsley and the recipe is ready. Now just move to a plate and enjoy! Do it and tag me!