In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cassava Flour to taste
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Red Bell Pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Yellow bell pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic to taste
- Coriander to taste
- Grated Small Carrot1 unit(s)
- Bacon100 g
- Pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Chimichurri to taste
- Bahian seasoning to taste
- Start by chopping all the ingredients.
- In a pan put the Bacon to fry, no need to put oil, it will release fat.
- When the Bacon is fried, add the pepperoni and let it fry together.
- Add the onion and garlic and brown together.
- Add the peppers, cilantro and grated carrot.
- Put the seasonings to taste.
- Add the flour little by little. Don't put too much at once to prevent the farofa from getting dry.
- Tip: Do not remove the fat that comes off the bacon and pepperoni, as in addition to adding flavor to your farofa, it will make it moist.
- Tip: Hit the salt at the end, to prevent it from getting too salty.
- Tip: If you like it, you can add raisins. And you can also use another type of flour.
- Put it in a container and wait to cool down to serve. 🇧🇷