Farofa De Couscous
View in original language
- Couscous | 250 g
- Tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Large onion | 1 unit(s)
- Coriander and chives | to taste
- Corn and Peas | 1 unit(s)
- Season | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Calabrese sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Moisten the couscous with water and let it rest for 5 minutes and cook in the couscous pan. Put the eggs to cook
- With the pepperoni in cubes, take it to fry and add the chopped onion.
- After the eggs are cooked, peel and cut into cubes, do the same with the tomato.
- Add the already fried pepperoni, tomato, eggs, corn and peas. Put the sazon and the butter to go melting
- Take the already cooked couscous and crush it and along with the other ingredients, add the coriander and chives, mix everything together and adjust the salt.
Did you like this recipe?