View in original language
- Seasoned Cassava Flour2 cup
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Grated carrot (thick grater)1 unit(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Chopped Olives1 cup
- Raisins2 tablespoon
- Chopped Silver Banana1 unit(s)
- In a frying pan or pan, put the oil and the margarine, let it melt and add the eggs. Fry , stirring carefully.
- Add the grated carrot, lower the heat and leave the pan covered for 2 minutes.
- Add the olives, the raisins, the banana and the 2 cups of seasoned manioc flour, stirring slowly so as not to crush the bananas...
- Serve in a marinex or container to your liking. You can use this farofa to stuff Christmas birds. It's very tasty.