Eggplant disks with tomato & bacon
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggplant1 unit(s)
- Diced Bacon200 g
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Olive oil to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella200 g
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces
- Arrange the eggplants in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil season with salt and black pepper
- Place grated cheese on top of all, and the finely chopped tomato and bake in the oven or air fryer until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Finish with the bacon in well-fried cubes and parsley.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Braised with Chickpeas
Quick and easy cheesecake