Easy chicken croquette
View in original language
- Shredded chicken breast500 g
- Wheat flour600 g
- Salt2 teaspoon
- Chicken broth tablets2.1/2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs1 unit(s)
- Pressure cook the chicken breast together with the tablets and water for 20 minutes on medium heat. After this time, turn off the heat and let the pressure release.
- Shred the chicken, add it to a pan and gradually add the wheat flour, mix well until it becomes homogeneous.
- Follow the texture of the dough so it doesn't get heavy. Once that is done, with the help of a spoon, roll the croquette and place it in the breadcrumbs.
- If the dough sticks to your hand, apply a little oil or butter to your hand.
- Heat a pan with oil until the croquettes are ready to fry.
- You can add whatever seasoning you want to the chicken dough.