earth banana farofa
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cassava Flour500 g
- Bacon150 g
- Plantain2 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic4 cup
- Olive oil or oil2 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper and dry spices to taste
- Preparing this banana farofa recipe, start by peeling the bananas, cutting them into pieces and frying them in olive oil. Pick up and book
- Then chop and fry the bacon. When it's getting golden add the garlic and onion and cook together until golden.
- Then add the banana, flour and butter, mix and season with salt and black pepper. Cook the banana farofa with bacon until it is to your liking and it is ready. Enjoy!