Dried cassava in the Air Fryer
View in original language
- Cassava300 g
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil1 teaspoon
- Garlic Clove1 unit(s)
- In a pan, boil 1 liter of salted water.
- Once the water is boiling, add the cassava and leave for 3 minutes.
- Drain in a pasta colander
- Place the cassava in the mixing bowl with the olive oil and the whole garlic clove
- Preheat the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 180 degrees
- Place the cassava with the garlic in the basket and set it for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
- Serve immediately with a very cold beer.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pumpkin cabotiá at Air Fryer @cozinhacomalana
Rustic potatoes in the Air Fryer
Chickpea Snacks in the Air Fryer