Curd Creamy Homemade
View in original language
- Milk | 1 l
- Vinegar | 6 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Reserve 1/3 of the milk and put the rest to boil, as soon as it boils, turn it off and add the vinegar (it has to be quick, so it's better to leave it separate).
- With that the. Milk will curdle. Mix a little and leave it there for about 15 minutes.
- Pass through the sieve the contents of the pan, it will be a paste and with this paste you will make the milk.
- Try to make this paste as dry as possible. Then, put it in the blender and beat with the butter, salt and milk that was reserved.
- It's ready, put it in the fridge and after a few minutes it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?