View in original language
- Milk1 l
- Natural unsweetened yogurt200 ml
- In a pan with a lid, heat the milk until it reaches 60 degrees.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and wrap it with a tea towel.
- Let it rest in a reserved place (I usually leave it in the oven at room temperature)
- After 24 hours you will have a very liquid curd, practically a yogurt, and to let it dry you need to remove the whey. To do this, line a sieve with a clean cotton cloth or coffee filter and pour the contents. Take it to the fridge and remove when it's at your favorite point.
- Suggestion to finish: put it on a platter, make a circular motion with the spoon, add olive oil and paparica.