Creamy sweet potato puree
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Peeled and Boiled Sweet Potato | 1 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1 tablespoon
- Minced garlic | 1 coffee spoon
- Ground white pepper | to taste
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ghee Butter | 1 teaspoon
- Skimmed milk | 2 tablespoon
- Mash the potatoes well using a masher and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the butter and brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the mashed potatoes, milk, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve with seasoned shredded chicken.
Did you like this recipe?