View in original language
- Whole milk | 1 l
- Alcohol Vinegar | 2 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil | 1 teaspoon
- Bring the milk to a boil, when it boils, add the vinegar and turn off the heat. With the help of a spoon, stir until all the milk is curdled.
- Strain through a very fine sieve to separate the whey from the dough.
- Blend the dough with the butter, salt and oil in a blender. Place in the fridge to chill
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fake cottage cheese
Cream cheese 3 ingredients