View in original language
- Whole milk | 1 l
- Alcohol Vinegar | 4 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 dessert spoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Bring the milk to a boil until it boils.
- Add vinegar and stir
- Wait 5 minutes until it is completely sliced.
- Separate the mass from the whey
- Place the dough, butter and salt in a blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Put it in the fridge to firm up a bit.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Curd Creamy Homemade
Fake cottage cheese
Cream cheese 3 ingredients