Corn in the Airfryer
View in original language
- Corn on the cob | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil and salt | to taste
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Rub oil and salt all over the cob. Wrap individually with aluminum foil and take it to the Airfryer for 20 minutes. Open the paper (but leave the cob still inside the paper, like a boat) and leave for another 20 minutes (both at 200°).
- Meanwhile, mix the butter with a little salt (if using salted butter, don't add) the smoked paprika and pepperoni.
- Take the corn out of the Airfryer, pass the seasoned butter and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?