Corn cream with (picanha)
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Corn1 can(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Medium onion1 unit(s)
- Beef broth1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour2 tablespoon
- In the blender, beat the corn and milk and reserve.
- In a pan, heat the butter, add the onion and sauté a little.
- Add the wheat flour and stir quickly.
- Let it brown and mix the beaten corn with the milk in the broth.
- Stir until completely dissolved and cook for about 10 minutes, until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the cream, stir and turn off the heat.
- Served with picanha and white rice