Corn cream 🌽
View in original language
- Corn01 can(s)
- Sour cream01 can(s)
- Milk300 ml
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic02 unit(s)
- Cornstarch (cornstarch)01 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander or parsley to taste
- In a pan, sauté onion and garlic in oil. Add the corn.
- In the blender, beat the sautéed corn along with the milk and cornstarch.
- Return the cream to the pan and bring to the boil, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Also add cilantro or parsley to taste. Add some corn, it tastes good. When it thickens, add a box of milk cream. And it's ready.