Arroz no estilo chinês com legumes e proteína pode ser uma refeição completa com uma salada e azeite extra virgem. Read more
View in original language
- Rice1 cup
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- White onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic4 unit(s)
- Salami200 g
- Chives4 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Other seasonings to taste
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Wash the rice. Saute the chopped onion and garlic in olive oil or your favorite oil. I used ghee. Until it starts to brown.
- Cook the rice in 2 cups of water. Halfway through the cooking time, add the finely chopped carrot. Break the eggs and mix for the last 5 minutes.
- After turning off the heat, add the chopped salami. Finally, once it's colder, add the chives.
- I like to season it at the end. Before the chives. I added salt and pepper plus a pinch of sweet paprika and dried thyme.