Coffee milkshake with dulce de leche
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ice Cream4 tablespoon
- Espresso100 ml
- whipped cream to taste
- Coffee dulce de leche1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder1 tablespoon
- In a blender, blend the coffee with the ice cream until it reaches the consistency of a milkshake.
- Spread the dulce de leche generously inside and around the edge of the glass.
- Pour the milk shake into the glass and finish with the whipped cream
- I sprinkled chocolate powder to finish and make it even tastier.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
nest milk milkshake
Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream