View in original language
- Baked beans | 4 cup
- Ground beef | 500 g
- Chopped Onions | 11/2 unit(s)
- Chopped Yellow Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped red pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato | 3 unit(s)
- Chives | 1 cup
- Parsley | 1 cup
- Coriander | 1 cup
- Chopped Bacon | 1 cup
- Tomato Extract | 4 tablespoon
- Minced garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Thyme | 4 unit(s)
- Smoked Paparica | 4 tablespoon
- Cumin Rasa | 1 tablespoon
- Pepperoni | 1 kg
- Add the minced meat and fry well.
- Start by frying the bacon until golden.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté well.
- Add the peppers, tomato, chives, parsley and cilantro.
- Now sauté well until everything is tender.
- Add water to cover all the stew.
- Add the cooked beans.
- Add the tomato paste, cumin and smoked paprika.
- Also add thyme. You can also use bay leaf.
- Let it cook on low heat until all the flavors are combined.
- When you add the beans if it gets too thick, add more water.
- It should be thick thick broth.
Did you like this recipe?