View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into cubes | 900 g
- Box of Sour Cream | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic | 6 unit(s)
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- Water | 1 cup
- Colorau | 1 tablespoon
- Cumin | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | to taste
- To start, put the oil in the pan and take it to the medium fire, also add the chicken let it fry for a while and stir it around and a half.
- Turn the sides too so you can fry evenly on all sides, then cover and wait for it to release its own water and cook in it.
- As soon as you look and it has released all the water and is golden brown, turn off the heat and reserve that chicken.
- In the pan put a thread of oil, onion and garlic and sauté then add the chicken again in the pan, water, paprika, cumin and salt to taste and stir and mix everything.
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, add the cream and mix well, serve next.
Did you like this recipe?