View in original language
- boiled rice | 3 cup
- chopped kale leaves | 2 unit(s)
- chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- diced carrots | 1 unit(s)
- potato cubes | 1 unit(s)
- paprika | 1 teaspoon
- minced chicken breast | 1/2 kg
- Minced Bacon | 300 g
- chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- minced garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- oil thread | 1 unit(s)
- In a pressure cooker put a thread of oil, two cloves of minced garlic, 1/2 minced onion, minced bacon and half minced chicken breast and a teaspoon of paprika, sauté well and add boiling water until covered.
- Cook for 15 minutes, open the pan and add a diced potato, a diced carrot, a chopped tomato, two chopped cabbage leaves, add the cooked rice left over from lunch, if necessary add a little more water and let it cook until the vegetables are cooked, adjust the salt and it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?