View in original language
- Chicken fillet | 2 kg
- Pitted and chopped olives | 400 g
- Cottage cheese | 500 g
- Milk Cream | 2 can(s)
- Medium carrots, grated fine side | 3 unit(s)
- Corn | 340 g
- Green Smell | to taste
- Straw potato | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- In a pressure cooker, put the chicken (with seasonings of your choice) to cook for about 20min(s). After cooked, shred.
- In a platter place the shredded chicken, olives, carrots, corn, green smell, cream, cream cheese and mix everything very well until it is completely homogeneous.
- Taste and adjust salt to taste. If you prefer, finish with straw potatoes and it can serve.
- Bonus Tip:
You can eat it with sweet bread, which is very tasty, you can eat it with food as a side dish, which is also delicious! Use creativity and taste.
Did you like this recipe?