Chicken Parmigiana in the skillet
View in original language
- Grated Parmesan (optional)0 to taste
- Mozzarella250 g
- Tomato sauce1 unit(s)
- Oil0 to taste
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs1 cup
- Seasonings for the chicken0 to taste
- Chicken breast fillet1 kg
- Cut the chicken breast into thin steaks, season well (I put salt, onion grated in a grater, crushed garlic, lemon, Lemon peper, paprika)
- Pass the chicken in the egg (mixed white and yolk), then pass in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the fillets in not too hot oil, because if it is too hot it will burn the breadcrumbs and the chicken will be raw.
- Once fried, place on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Put tomato sauce in a frying pan, then add the fried fillets, cover with more sauce, put mozzarella and a little Parmesan if you want, put it on low heat and leave it covered, as soon as the mozzarella is melted, it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Simple Chicken Parmigiana
Easy Chicken Parmigiana