Chicken fricassee with potato sticks
View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 kg
- Corn | 2 can(s)
- Water | 400 ml
- Green seasoning (chopped) | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken Knor | 2 unit(s)
- Season | 2 unit(s)
- Dye | 2 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Mozzarella cheese | 250 g
- Straw Potato | 250 g
- After cleaning the chicken, place the chopped seasonings in a pan (onion, tomato, garlic and salt and cilantro) and place to sauté next to the knorr and sazon
- Wait for it to cool and shred
- In the blender add the green corn, water, cottage cheese, cream, coloring and beat for 10 minutes.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a refractory put all the mixture and cover with the mozzarella cheese, take it to the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes until the cheese melts.
- When you remove the refractory from the oven, add the potato straw and you can serve
Did you like this recipe?