View in original language
- Chicken breast1 kg
- Kinor2 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Water4 cup
- Tomato2 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Corn starch7 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken breast with the 4 cups of water, the 2 kinor, black pepper and salt
- Remove the chicken from the broth and shred it and leave it in a bowl for now.
- In another pan put the onion, garlic and tomatoes cut into small pieces and put the shredded chicken and saute
- Dissolve the cornstarch in a little water and mix it with the broth from which the chicken was cooked.
- Mix the braised chicken in the broth and stir well until it thickens.
- Mix the cream and turn off the heat.