Cassava broth with shredded chicken
View in original language
- Shredded chicken | 2 cup
- Chopped Cassava | 200 g
- Water | 1 l
- Chicken broth | 1 cup
- Chicken kinnor broth | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Cook cassava until soft
- Blend in a blender with the water until smooth.
- In a pan, add the oil, onion and garlic and let it brown.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil until the broth thickens.
- Finish with chives
Did you like this recipe?