View in original language
- Aimpim2 kg
- Pepperoni to taste
- Tomato, onion, minced garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Put the aimpim in pressure for 20 minutes with water and salt
- After the time check if it is soft.
- Blend in a blender with the cooking water.
- Now cut the pepperoni into cubes and put it to fry
- Add the garlic, onion and tomato along with the pepperoni
- When everything is fried, add the beaten cassava and let it cook for another 10 minutes, stirring so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.