View in original language
- Bacon in thin strips | 150 g
- Spaghetti | 300 g
- Gems | 6 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 70 g
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- In a skillet, fry the bacon strips on both sides, set aside.
- In another pan, boil 3 liters of water and put the pasta to cook, Cook, until it is “al dente”.
- While the pasta is cooking, pour the yolks into a bowl, a part of the Parmesan cheese and the pepper, mixing everything with a wire whisk.
- Add two tablespoons of the pasta cooking water to make it very creamy.
- When the pasta is “al dente”, drain it, heat the pan with the bacon and add the pasta, mixing well and quickly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the yolk and cheese mixture.
- Serve with the rest of the grated cheese on top.
Did you like this recipe?