Calabrese risotto in cachaça
View in original language
- Pepperoni sausage | 500 g
- Arborio rice | 500 g
- Water | 2 l
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Vegetable broth | 2 unit(s)
- Garlic | to taste
- Onion | to taste
- Cachaça | 1 cup
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- grated mozzarella | to taste
- Finely chop the pepperoni, and place half a cup of cachaça on top, and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
Fry the garlic, onion in olive oil, add the pepperoni, and fry. Reserve.
- Make the vegetable broth (2 tablets in the filtered water).
- Sauté the onion with olive oil, and as soon as it is transparent, put the arborio rice, letting it sauté.
- Add the rest of the cachaça, stirring until dry, then gradually add the vegetable broth (about 2 ladles), always stirring the rice, this process takes about 20 minutes, on low heat.
- When it is "al dente", put the pepperoni, and the butter.
And finally, finish with grated mozzarella.
Did you like this recipe?