Cabotian pumpkin puree
View in original language
- Cubed cabotiá pumpkin without shell250 g
- Boiling water500 ml
- Hot milk1/4 cup
- Coarsely grated Parmesan1/4 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the cabotiá pumpkin in a pan, cover with water and a pinch of salt. Take it to the fire and let it cook until it's very soft.
- Drain the water and mash the pumpkin. I used a hand mixer and it was pretty easy, but a fork or potato masher works just as well.
- After kneading, add the milk and butter, mix well. Season with a little salt and pepper. Take it to the fire very low and let it cook until it gets a puree texture, very pasty and a little firm.
- Turn off the heat and add the parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve with minced meat.