Cabbage with soy sauce and peanuts
View in original language
- White cabbage | 1/2 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Shoyo | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Green Smell | 1 to taste
- Roasted Peanuts | 4 tablespoon
- White sesame | 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Grate the cabbage in a vegetable slicer or slice it very thinly.
Wash well using a sieve or rice strainer.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic in oil and then add the cabbage.
Saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper and taste. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Saute until it reaches your preferred consistency.
- Finally add the green smell, peanuts and toasted sesame.
Did you like this recipe?