View in original language
- Chopped Yam600 g
- Garlic and chopped onion1 to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt, black pepper and paprika1 to taste
- Water2 cup
- Chopped tomato1 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley1 tablespoon
- I started by peeling the yam and cutting it into small pieces. I washed it well and set it aside.
- Aside, I sautéed the garlic and onion in olive oil. Then put the yam and let it sauté.
- Put the salt, pepper and paprika. I added the water and mixed well.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for about 20 minutes or until you get good guys. Then just add the chopped parsley and serve.