View in original language
- Escarole | 1 unit(s)
- Minced garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- I started by washing the escarole leaves and let the water run out.
- I peeled the garlic and chopped it into very small pieces.
- I put the garlic and oil in a pan. And I booked
- Now I added the escarole leaves and chopped finely into thin slices.
- Now I took the pan to the fire as soon as the oil and garlic start to heat up, sauté the escarole and add the salt.
- Mix well until they turn green. then just serve
Did you like this recipe?