View in original language
- Chopped Eggplant2 unit(s)
- Garlic and Onion1 to taste
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Salt, pepperoni and chopped parsley1 to taste
- Water1 cup
- I started by washing the eggplants well and cutting them into small pieces. And I booked
- Now in a pan put the oil, garlic and chopped onion.
- I let it fry, and then I put the chopped eggplant and saute it well.
- I added the salt, pepperoni and parsley and mix well.
- I added the water at the end and let it cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Then and only serve
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Creamy Coffee Milkshake