View in original language
- Cooked Parboiled Rice | 2 cup
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Bacon cut into cubes | 0.5 cup
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Onion cut into brunoise | 0.5 unit(s)
- Black pepper | to taste
- Sea salt | to taste
- Straw Potato | to taste
- In a pan, fry the bacon well, remove it and set aside.
- In the same pan with the bacon fat, add the onion and brown.
- Add the lightly beaten eggs, season with salt and pepper and stir until cooked (like scrambled eggs)
- Add rice and bacon and mix.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes, adjust the salt, turn off the heat and finish with the parsley.
- Serve with potato chips.
Did you like this recipe?