View in original language
- Ketchup | 1 l
- Apple Cider Vinegar | 300 ml
- Yellow Mustard | 500 ml
- Worcestershire sauce | 100 ml
- Brown sugar | 200 g
- Garlic granulated | 50 g
- Onion granules | 50 g
- Cayenne and Black Pepper | 10 g
- Bay leaf | to taste
- Cinnamon powder | 2 coffee spoon
- In a bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients and in another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- And then turn on the stove, and add the liquid ingredients and let it boil a little and add the dry ingredients and mix well and then let it reduce a little until it gets creamy and ready
Did you like this recipe?