beans without broth
View in original language
- Beans1 kg
- Charque400 g
- Pepperoni1 unit(s)
- Onion, chili, coriander and garlic, chopped. to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Put the beans to cook in the water and salt the way you prefer, just don't let it cook too much, when the beans are cooked, drain all the water and reserve.
- In a pan add the already desalted charque and the chopped pepperoni, add the olive oil to taste, and take it to the fire to fry.
- Once they are fried, add the chopped vegetables and sauté a little longer.
- Finally, add the cooked beans that were reserved, let them cook for another minute, always stirring, turn off the heat and serve.