Bacon with carrots
View in original language
- grated carrot2 unit(s)
- Chopped Bacon200 g
- Chopped pepperoni buds2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion2 unit(s)
- Butter1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil2 teaspoon
- In a pan, heat a little oil Add the bacon and pepperoni, fry until golden
- Then add the onion and butter. Let it cool a little longer
- Then add the grated carrot, mix and sauté to cook the carrot a little
- Adjust the salt and gradually add the manioc flour.
- Mix and continue adding the flour, until it is at the desired point.
- TIP: The exact amount of flour may depend on the size of the carrots and the fat in the bacon. Then, if necessary, add a little less or a little more cassava flour Finally, add the parsley and chopped chives.
- Mix well and transfer the carrot farofa to a platter.