Bacon rice cake with bacon
View in original language
- Cooked rice | 2 cup
- Flour | 8 dessert spoon
- Chopped Onion and Garlic | to taste
- Bacon | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella | to taste
- Water or milk | 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Organic Yeast | 1 coffee spoon
- Beat the cooked rice with milk or water in the blender, in the pulsar form.
- Add the Parmesan cheese along with the onion and garlic and the salt, beat a little more until incorporated.
- Transfer to a container, put the wheat and stir putting the biological yeast.
- Place the bacon and mozzarella on a baking sheet greased with margarine.
- Put it to bake, and let it brown
- serve ♡
Did you like this recipe?