View in original language
- Bacon | 300 g
- Sugar | 1/4 cup
- Red onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Apple (gala or fugi) | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 1/2 cup
- White wine | 1/4 cup
- Prepare all the ingredients: cut the bacon and onion and cubes and peel the apple and hit the water in the blender.
- In a pan, fry the bacon until golden, then add the onion, briefly browned.
- Then add the wine and sugar, stirring until it becomes caramelized.
- Now add the water that hit the apple and let it reduce
- Wait for it to cool down and just enjoy
It can be with cheese, hamburger and salad.
Did you like this recipe?