View in original language
- Yellow Cassava Flour4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Bacon300 g
- grated carrot200 g
- Corn2 tablespoon
- Olives100 g
- Smoke powder1 coffee spoon
- Minced onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed Garlic Clove3 unit(s)
- In a pan fry the bacon, you don't need to put oil, because the bacon releases fat.
- Once fried, remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan that you fried the bacon, add the onion, carrot and garlic and sauté well.
- Lower the heat, and add the butter, smoke powder and manioc flour and mix everything together.
- Turn off the heat, adjust the salt and add the corn, olives and fried bacon.
- Ready!! Now just serve