In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- hamburger bun1 unit(s)
- Tomato slices3 unit(s)
- Iceberg lettuce leaf1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- shredded mozzarella cheese1/4 cup
- Boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes120 g
- Minced garlic1 coffee spoon
- Ground onion1 tablespoon
- Sweet paprika1 coffee spoon
- Chopped fresh sage to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Ghee Butter1 dessert spoon
- In a food processor, blend the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, sage, pepper and salt until smooth.
- Shape the hamburger and grill on both sides in a nonstick skillet heated with butter.
- When it's cooked, add the cheese on top and turn off the heat, the heat of the hamburger will melt the cheese.
- Break the bread in half, distribute the mayonnaise on both sides.
- Place the hamburger, tomatoes, lettuce and close with the other half of the bun. Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
chicken à gonzalez