View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat Flour500 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Oil60 ml
- warm milk240 ml
- Organic dry yeast10 g
- Gem for brushing1 unit(s)
- 1 In a bowl place the yeast, sugar, egg and salt, mix.
- 2 Now add the warm milk (if you have doubts about the temperature of the milk, put your finger and count to 10 if you can stand it this time is at a good temperature), mix. Add the oil.
- 3 Add the wheat flour little by little.
- 4 At this point prepare the kitchen countertop to knead the dough, you will need to put flour on the countertop.
- 5 Knead the dough for 10 minutes, after kneading put the dough in the bowl and cover with a dish towel and let it rest in a warm place for 2 hours, it needs to double in size, if when you make the recipe and it is cold, you You can wrap the bowl in a blanket.
- 6 After the dough rests, place it on the bench, cut and shape according to your preference, I cut it into 2 parts and made 2 loaves
- 7 I cut the dough and with the rolling pin I opened the dough well, distributed the stuffing throughout the middle of the dough and rolled the dough.
- 8 Brush the egg yolk over the dough and let it rest for another 15 minutes before baking.
- 9 Finally, I put the dough in a greased shape with butter and took it to bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC, until it is golden. The time varies according to the power of your oven.
- 10 Wait about 10 minutes before serving the bread.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sweet bread with stuffing