View in original language
- Bread | 2 unit(s)
- Cabbage leaf | 4 unit(s)
- Shimeji | 200 g
- Mayonnaise | 1/2 cup
- Wassabi or chili sauce (optional) | 1 coffee spoon
- truffle oil (optional) | 2 coffee spoon
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Salt, pepper and spices | to taste
- Cook the eggs for 7 minutes, counting the time after the water boils. Peel and chop into very small cubes. Reserve.
- Cut the kale, without the stems, into very small pieces. Do the same with the shimeji. Place the cabbage in a frying pan with olive oil, season with salt and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chopped shimeji, a little more salt and sauté for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently so it doesn't stick.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the truffle oil and wassabi. Add the cabbage with the shimeji and the chopped eggs and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Fill each bread with half the mixture and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?