Rap10 Roast beef
View in original language
- Rap10 tortilla bread1 unit(s)
- Rump to taste
- Carrot to taste
- Lettuce to taste
- Tomato to taste
- Cottage cheese to taste
- Chop the meat (rump or other meat of your choice, opt for the softest) into strips. Season to taste (salt, black pepper, paprika).
- In a frying pan, add oil and fry the meat. To assemble your tortilla, heat it a little in the pan, then add the ingredients.
- Tip: Cottage cheese can be spread directly on the tortilla, or it can be added to the fried meat, stir well and then add directly to the tortilla
- Add the meat, cottage cheese, mozzarella, tomato, lettuce and carrot. Then close it and it's ready to eat.
- Remembering that you can change the ingredients to whatever you prefer.