Natural chicken sandwich
View in original language
- Bread packets2 unit(s)
- Large carrots2 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Large Mayonnaise1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast1 unit(s)
- bunch of lettuce1 unit(s)
- Dried or fresh parsley2 tablespoon
- Remove the edges of the bread. Grate the carrots. Chop the lettuce.
- Cook the chicken with salt and once cooked, shred it. In a container, place the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, grated carrot, cream and parsley, stir everything until well mixed.
- In a shape or a glass container, preferably rectangular, place a layer of bread and add the stuffing and on top put the lettuce and then the bread. After all the breads are ready, if you wish, cut in half if you prefer, With the leftover lettuce, decorate the shape around it.