Hot dog with bread that goes in the oven 🍞
View in original language
- sausage1 kg
- Loaf of bread packs3 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce sachets 🍅2 unit(s)
- Drained green corn1 can(s)
- 1 large pot of cream cheese500 g
- Boiled Potatoes500 g
- grated mozzarella300 g
- Potato straw packet500 g
- Boil and drain the sausages. Once cool, cut them in half lengthwise. Reserve. Remove the crust from the bread and knead each slice with a rolling pin until very thin.
- On a platter, make a layer of sauce, followed by a layer of bread. On top of the loaf of bread, make another layer of tomato sauce.
- In the filling, place a layer of sliced sausage, sprinkle the green corn and cover with cream cheese. Repeat the layers of loaf, sauce, sausage, corn and cream cheese one or two more times.
- Finally, add a layer of bread. Puree the boiled potato and place it on the last layer of bread. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella and take it to the preheated medium oven for fixings. Remove from the oven, add the potato straw and serve. i love hot dog That way it tastes good too @luana_21
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Hot dog in the oven with loaf of bread
simple hot dog