Homemade no-knead bread
Essa receita é fácil e não precisa sovar Read more
View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Warm milk1 cup
- Olive Oil3 tablespoon
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Biological yeast10 g
- Place the egg, milk, olive oil, salt and sugar in a blender and blend well.
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour and yeast. Mix.
- Gradually add the blender mixture to the bowl and mix until it becomes a homogeneous soft dough.
- Place in a greased loaf tin and leave to rest with a cloth on top for approximately 1 hour.
- After resting, place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
- This recipe is for 1 loaf.