homemade garlic bread
View in original language
- Garlic1 unit(s)
- Cottage cheese2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise1 unit(s)
- shredded cheese to taste
- Chives to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Place 1 head of garlic wrapped in aluminum foil without the lid, in the oven, drizzled with olive oil, for an average of 25 minutes.
- Crush the garlic, add the mayonnaise, the curd, the chopped cheese, salt and pepper and the chives to taste.
- Cut the buns and add the mixture.
- Bake in the grill or oven until golden.